I’ll close with a few pictures from the Sea Swim race briefing we just attended… Off we go!... Go Surrey!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Word Famous Flowers Sea Swim Starts in 45 minutes
With the Flowers Sea Swim course all set, I have one hour to warm up… so while Dave has taken the kids to a nearby pool. I’ve decided to warm up my fingers on the keyboard and send a few of the highlights from yesterday. We had a beautiful luncheon, hosted by the Flowers. There were a number of past, present (and future) Olympians there. And where they go, so tends to go the media.
Then in the afternoon, the kids raced with the Stingray Swim Club. I survived the pressure of timekeeping to see an impressive pool record from Cara Davidson in the 200 back. There were lots of great swims and new friends made between the two clubs.
I’ll close with a few pictures from the Sea Swim race briefing we just attended… Off we go!... Go Surrey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment